You will use a SHRM case study, IBM’S Global Talent Management Strategy, to complete this assignment. If you have not already done so, download and read this case study using the link provided in this unit’s studies.
As an HR practitioner working for IBM, use the case study to outline the following in an executive summary:
- Describe the HRM and human capital indicators that suggest needed changes in IBM’s talent management decisions.
- Analyze the case study’s evidence supporting improving IBM’s talent management.
- Articulate personal views for or against improving IBM’s talent management.
- Assess whether a non-HR leader and an HR leader would support the same talent management decisions.
Be sure to communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the human resource profession.
- Written communication: It should be thoughtful and free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style.
- Number of resources: There is no minimum number of resources.
- Length: 3 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.