Directions: Respond substantially to each bullet point, and provides valuable insight. Response must clearly demonstrate an understanding of subject matter. Your response must be professional, easy to understand, and free of grammatical error. All responses and examples must be original. Any form of plagiarism is unacceptable. Do not answer in the form of an essay. Indicate your response to question or statement using bullet points or numbers. Reply to each response in the order received.
“Work Teams and Groups”
• Briefly describe a group or team that you have been a part of that you felt was particularly effective.
• Determine what specific characteristics of that team made it so (e.g., group or team structured, roles, norms, etc.).
• Provide specific examples to support your response.
• Develop a short list of 3 items of best practices based on your analysis above that any organization could apply when putting a work team or group together.
• Assess the impact of individual influences such as comfort for risk, cognitive style, personality, intuition, and creativity on the decision-making process in organizations.
• Using attribution theory as a basis, determine which mistakes can be made as managers and employees work together to explain why problems occur.