Answer all these questions fron the reading
1. Do you conclude that the story’s narrator displays herself as being legitimately psychotic, or do you think her “treatment” by her physician-husband has made her so? Explain.
2. Discuss how the woman behind the paper can be considered a metaphor for the narrator. What similarities do they share? How are they different?
3. What makes the narrator unreliable (difficult to believe or take seriously)? On the other hand, what makes her words quite reliable and full of integrity?
4. How would you explain the narrator’s final actions at the story’s end?
5. In a way similar to Sammy from “A&P,” how does this narrator show herself as being quite concerned with how people view her actions?