Creative Strategy for Electronic Media
Review the readings and lectures for this week.
Create the second part of the advertising portion of the Marketing Communications Plan using the business and information presented in the case study. Meet the following requirements:
- In 400-600 words, explain the creative strategy that will be used for the plan for social media, internet, and electronic advertising.
- Create a website or Facebook page for the company. Provide a rough sketch, blueprint (use ClipArt), or detailed explanation of the premise of the ads. (pdf files will be accepted). Consider if the company sells items on the website or page?
- Using feedback, update and make changes to the previous section of the plan.
- Adhere to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, (6th ed., 2nd printing) when writing and submitting assignments and papers.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.