Critically discuss two or more key elements of the process of consulting, with reference to academic literature, and illustrating your learning.
An indicative (but not exhaustive) list of potential elements of the process of consulting is:
– Working through relationships
– Diagnosing (Framing and re-framing)
– Research and project planning and managing
– Developing strategic options
The essay will be assessed in relation to how you:
• Address the question
• Critically engage with key literature sources
• Show your understanding of key ideas relating to the topic
• Explore and reflect on the assumptions underpinning the ideas and frameworks you use
• Consider potential applications of ideas and frameworks into practice
• Support and critically evaluate your argument
I will upload some lecture slides which may help with context etc.