Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
As the primary investigator on a critical missing person’s investigation, you are to interview and interrogate witnesses and suspects in this case.
- Based upon your reading and research, explain how you will use physiological and psychological methods and practices during the course of these interviews and interrogations. Clarify the rationale behind your answer.
- During the interviews and interrogations, which verbal and nonverbal communication tools would you use, and why? Clarify the rationale behind your answer.
- Refer to the Web resources for additional information regarding this topic.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
Demonstrate an understanding of the physiological and psychological aspects of interviews and interrogations.