Your paper should address information on the following areas:
- Describe the origins or history of the mental disorders.
- Describe the psychological theory or theories that relate to the mental disorders especially in the areas of diagnosis and treatment.
- Describe the difference if any in age of onset and diagnostic criteria based on gender.
- Explain the potential impact of the mental disorders on the individual and his or her family.
- Explain the social perceptions of the mental disorders from stigma to advocacy.
The paper should adhere to the following guidelines:
- The length of the paper should be 12–14 double-spaced pages (not including the title and reference pages).
- For the main sections it should have a:
- Title page
- Literature review
- Reference page(s)
Please see the assignment template for details on each section
|Submitted an introduction, with a brief overview of what will be covered and the purpose of the term paper.|
|Submitted a literature review for the term paper.|
|Submitted the discussion and conclusions.|
|Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary and utilized APA format and style. Format will include: