Briefly answer each questions in 100-125 words each per question. The professor is strict on limitations of words usage.
1. 100-125 words only
2. Use the two textbook as supporting sources, additional sources/references as not necessary. Each question is a standalone and must be referenced differently.
3. Use APA style
4. There are 8 questions, should take around 4 pages, but I request 5 pages just incase some questions required to be longer.
5. Note: Must use the textbook as support to shows you understand the course material.
6. Check attachments for textbooks and lectures. Only use textbooks and lectures as sources/references.
1. Some people view technology as a driving force of change in our society. Do you agree or disagree, why?
2. What are the three levels in the information hierarchy? Discuss with examples.
3. What are information system (IS) infrastructure and architecture? What are the major elements of IS infrastructure and architecture?
4. Discuss with examples the four types of organizational change enabled by information technologies.
5. What are the different stages of e-government? Discuss with examples.
6. What are the five moral dimensions in an information society? Discuss them with examples.
7. What are the different aspects of information security? Give an example of computer crime or cyber vandalism that attempts to attack each of the aspects.
8. Some people see that digital divide is a temporary divide and with the advancement of computing power, the divide will eventually diminish. Do you agree or disagree, why?