Write an essay on empirical investigation of construction contract. Your written critique should include discussion of the following:
1. What is the topic of the paper?
2. Is the scope of the paper well defined?
3. Are the objectives of the paper stated clearly?
4. What original contribution is the author(s) presenting in the paper?
5. Is the research methodology (if any) described clearly?
6. Are the results or findings of the paper applicable in practice?
7. What key fundamental positions are taken by the author? Is the author consistent in supporting those positions?
8. What assumptions does the author make in developing his/ her/ their cases? Are there any that you find questionable? If so, explain.
9. Are the conclusions supported by the research results?
10. Are there any errors in the paper, either factual or typographical? If so, list them.