Ethics essay must be 750 words each, MLA format. I have provided information to assist with essay.
- Chapter 11 in the Study Guide focuses only on the ethical dilemmas in testing drugs on human beings. How are those dilemmas changed—made easier or made more difficult—when the issue shifts to testing drugs on animals? Focus your answer by addressing the major ethical dilemmas presented in this lesson.
- What legal invasions of privacy would you be willing to justify in the name of public policy? Would you be able to defend surveillance for the purpose of:
- Making sure that people stay within the law?
- Making sure that people are behaving themselves morally?
- Making sure that people are healthy?
- Making sure that people are happy?
Support your answers. Note that some defenses are easier than others.
No word count APA format, you can source the information online as long as it is a good source. I provided exmaples below:
Project paper on a Sleep Disorder. I will provide information about the sleep disorder I would like you to work on.