Write an essay that conforms to the requirements below. The paper must be 1500 to 2000 words in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style
Formulated a concrete ethical question, take a position on that topic, and identified a reason supporting and a reason opposing that position. discussed either deontological or utilitarian theory, applied that theory to the question, and raised a relevant objection.
Your first paragraph should begin with the topic question, Follow this with a thesis statement that states your position, a brief description of the primary reason(s) supporting your position.
- Present a revised formulation of the ethical question and introduction to the topic.
- Explain the kind of reasoning you think is the best way to approach this question, and how that reasoning supports the position you think is strongest.
- Raise an objection, and be able to respond to it.
- what you believe to be the best way of reasoning about the question you have chosen, and showing how that reasoning supports the position you have taken on the question. You might explain the principles, rules, values, virtues, conceptions of purposes and ends, and other general ideas that you find persuasive.
- reference to at least two of the approaches that we have examined in the course (such as deontological, utilitarian, or virtue-based)
- you might find the reasoning associated with Aristotelian virtue ethics to be the most compelling
- Provide a conclusion that sums up what you presented in the paper and offers some final reflections.