Using Assignments policy analysis 1, 2 and part 3, create a 6-8 slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Provide a historical perspective of the policy from Assignment 1.
- Describe the official and unofficial actors of the policy from Assignment 2.
- Present both of the positions of the policy from Assignment 3.
- Persuade the audience that the position you have chosen is worthy of the policy being implemented.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note:Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as peer-reviewed.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
- Be narrated, using the slide notes section in PowerPoint. This is what the grade will be based on.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain how environmental factors (structural, political, economic, demographic) influence the development of public policy.
- Understand how relationships between participants in the policy process (including official and nonofficial actors) influence the policy process.
- Understand the different policy types, and how policy type influences policy design, policy tool choice, and implementation.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues and in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector.
- Write clearly and concisely about policy for issues in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector using proper writing mechanics.