Explain requirements for warrants, searches, and seizures.
CRIMINAL PROCEDURE AND THE CONSTITUTION
JUST ANSWER EACH QUESTIONS
if used outside source please add them
- Explain requirements for warrants, searches, and seizures.
- Explain law enforcement procedures beginning with initial contact with a suspect through an arrest.
|Participate in the teamwork activity by completing the following:
Draft a team paper to explain what would be required of police to do the following:
- Search a home suspected of containing marijuana
- Search an auto after a traffic stop
- Search a glove compartment of an auto after a traffic stop
- Pat down a person stopped on the street
- Search a person stopped on the street