Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Explain the four (4) major categories of computer crimes, and provide at least one (1) example for each.
- Explain the most common forms of digital crime.
- Determine the category of computer crimes or cyber terrorism that presents the greatest overall threat at the present time. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Summarize the roles and responses that the U.S. government, court systems, and law enforcement agencies in combatting computer crime. Next, suggest one (1) additional way—i.e., one not discussed in the textbook—that the law enforcement agencies can better counteract computer crime.
- Use at least three (3) quality references for this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.