Read the article titled “Husband and Wife Differences in Response to Undesirable Life Events,” by Rand D. Conger, Frederick O. Lorenz, Glen H. Elder, Jr., Ronald L. Simons, and Xiaojia Ge
- In your own words, state the general hypothesis tested in the study. In the hypothesis, underline the dependent variable and circle the independent variable (or its categories).
- Is this study an example of qualitative, quantitative, or mixed methods research? Explain your answer.
- Summarize the findings of the study in your own words.
- How well do you think the results from this sample generalize to all married couples? Why?
- Submit your responses in a Microsoft Word document of the following specifications:
- Font: Arial; 12-Point
- Line Spacing: Double
- Length: 3–5 pages
- Include an APA title page.
- Cite the sources in APA format in-text and on the References List page.