Research the potential international markets and possible competitors of your chosen project. The combination of those two items enables you to create a powerful framework to perform a relevant organizational analysis.
In a 5-6-page report, include the following:
Part I: Key Market
In this part of this assignment, you are to:
- Decide if all operations will be internationalized (or only some of them) and identify which ones.
- Identify and assess different potential regions and/or countries to globalize operations.
- Choose two or three that are the most relevant to your operations.
- Justify choices made.
Specific evidence from scholarly sources should be used to support your choices. Generate separate analyses for each country and/or region chosen, addressing the following main points:
- Size and characteristics of the market
- Number and size of global, regional, and local competitors currently acting in the market
- Balance of trade
- Currency exchange rates (current and historical)
- Percentage of domestic production exported
- Percentage of domestic consumption imported
- Cost of labor
- Tax level for domestic and foreign companies
- Presence of government in the economy
- Percentage of ownership allowed to foreign companies and/or investors
- Local laws and regulations related to industry/product
Part II: Define Competitors
- Identify and describe 3-5 major potential global and domestic competitors that will be considered for this project.
Create one report for EACH competitor chosen. Include the following information:
- Market share, globally and in key markets considered in part 1 of this assignment
- Strategy and competitive advantages
- Relative prices of products and services being offered
- Quality-related actions and procedures, and relative quality
Note: You may want to prioritize competitors who have a global footprint or are the largest competitors in each lead country and/or major region you considered in Part I. Competitors with a great potential to become global players should also be included. Specific evidence from scholarly sources should be used to support your choices.
***MINIMUM OF 5 PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES TO SUPPORT CONCLUSIONS. WORK MUST BE AUTHENTIC/ORIGINAL AND NOT STORED IN ANY DATABASES. RESOUCES MUST BE CITED CORRECTLY AND VERIFIABLE***