Klein, Marty. America’s War on Sex: The Continuing Attack on Law, Lust, and Liberty, 2nd edition. Santa Barbara, CA: Praeger, 2012.
The following questions may help you develop your paper:
1. What kind of book is this? What is the purpose of the work?
2. Who is the target audience of the author?
3. What are the author’s credentials?
4. Is there an overarching theme or message in the book?
5. How well does the author support his arguments?
6. What were the most and least effective arguments? Why?
7. How does the author’s perspective compare with views presented in the LeVay et al text?