You have been assigned to train new consultants on the impact of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 on financial reporting.
Prepare a 12-15 slide PowerPoint presentation for use in a training session with the new consultants.
Include an explanation of what the Sarbanes-Oxley Act is.
Inlcude an explanation of the impact it has on the financial reporting of publicly-traded companies.
Include at least 2 properly formatted references.
Prepare a Word document that includes the notes from the slides that you can use as a handout during the presentation.
Use proper APA format for the Word document. Please include 275 words of speaker notes to the powerpoint and include a word document of the speaker notes.
- Discuss Discrimination in the Community.
- Analyze the plausibility
- What does Roman art reveal about the Romans? How does Roman literature, architecture, sculpture, and theatre allow us to understand Roman culture?
- Discuss Risk Management Evaluation.
- Define Safe Spaces
- Discuss The Four Functions of Myth
- Write an essay on the American Government.
- write a 4 pages essay reviewing the first episode of the TV show Suits season 6. you may start the essay by introducing the tv show in general (what its story, who are the main actors in the show and the story or character of the main actors in the show), then write a summary on the first episode of the 6th season. in the summary you need to review all the even that occurred in the episode and focus on the main roles in the episode, try to focus on legal issues on the episode. you watch the episode online or find reviews
- Be very familiar with \”Prometheus Bound\” and write the prompt by following the instructions carefully.
- Explain the 401 K limits and special treatment for highly-compensated employees.