Article Review: **See Syllabus schedule for due dates
Students are required to write an article review.
¬ Students are to research an article related to a Organizational Behavior
¬ The articles MUST come from business management, organizational behavior scholarly journal articles.
¬ Scholarly Journals and Articles are to be from 2012 to 2016
¬ Students are to use Shapiro Library.
Guidelines for Article Review
1. Article review is minimum 3-5 pages.
2. Answer the Article Review Questions.
3. Reference page
5. Submit hard copy of article analysis, and a copy of article. Note: Some journal articles may be too long to print out. If this is the case, I require a copy of the Abstract and the Reference list.
6. Typewritten, Arial 12 pt font, double spaced, numbered pages
7. Cover page with name of school, name of course, student name, date, and instructor’s name. Use Arial 14 pt font, centered on page, bold.
Answer the following Article Review Questions. Number and Restate ALL the questions in BOLD.
25 points deducted for not following the instructions.
1. Introduce the article title, author(s), year published, brief description of the study.
2. The main purpose of this article is……..(State as accurately as possible the author’s purpose for conducting the study.) Refer to journal article Abstract.
3. The key question(s) that the author is addressing is…….. (Figure out the key question(s) in the mind of the author(s) when he/she wrote the article.
4. The most important information or key points in this article is ……… (Figure out the facts, experiences, data the author is using to support his/her conclusions.)
5. The main inferences/conclusions in this article are…….. (Identify the key conclusions the author comes to and presents in the article.)
6. The key concept(s) we need to understand in this article is (are)……. (By these concepts the author means………. (Figure out the most important ideas you would have to understand in order to understand the author’s line of reasoning.)
7. The main assumption(s) underlying the author’s thinking is (are)……. (Figure out what the author is taking for granted or might be questioned.)
8. If we take this line of reasoning seriously, the implications are…….. (What consequences are likely to follow if people ignore the author’s reasoning?)
9. What new research has been conducted in this topic? Provide 3 links to new research articles. Write a brief description of each article research topic. Use the journal Abstract.
10. What did you learn from the article? How has what you learned broadened your understanding of Organizational Behavior?
11. Provide 3 Organizational Behavior examples from the article that demonstrates what you learned and how it changed or broadened your understanding of Organizational Behavior.
could you plz write each questions above the paragraph ?