In partial completion of the Qualification
Diploma of Business BSB50215
UNDERTAKE PROJECT WORK BSBPMG522
Instructions to the student:
Write a detailed report on a project in which you are involved. Write in your own words using the resources you have been given.
Each dot point below needs at least 100 words, and the ‘Report’ at the end should be at least one page (10 point font).
Please remember to place your name at the top or bottom of your document and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and hand in at Reception.
Undertake Project Work – BSBPMG522
You are to identify a project that you have worked on in the past, are working on now or planning for the future.
Using the following headings, break down how the project is evolving and who is assisting with it. Give a thorough description of the project, the goal, who is involved, etc. using these headings:
• What is the project – give a full detailed report on what the project entails
• Outcome/mission – Organisational and Individual
• Goal – what do you hope to achieve
• Timeframe – use a GANTT chart
• Resources – human/technical/physical
• Legislation relating to the project in addition to any listed above
• Quality Assurance
• Funding – include a full financial report on the project
• Budget – financial considerations
• Lines of authority
• Communication chain – how are you reporting to the key stakeholders?
• Project documentation
• Relationship of this project to the organisation and its objectives
• Meetings – who, how often, where, when – what minutes were maintained.
• Monitoring – detail in your assignment a weekly update on progress and any changes that are made.
• Cost Analysis
• Mentoring, Coaching, Supervision of project members
• Risk management – insurance, relevant legislations and how they are linked to your project, etc.
Conclude with a brief report listing the reasons why the project was successful or how you could have altered the project to make it more successful.
Your entire assessment should be at least 2 pages. Some of your answers may be duplicated in the different categories.
Diploma of Business BSB50215
BSBPMG522 – UNDERTAKE PROJECT WORK
Please CIRCLE the following:
I have assessed the student and found them to be Satisfactory for all listed criteria to industry standards
I have assessed the student and have marked Not Yet Satisfactory the criteria where competency has not been achieved. I have notified them of their result and they have signed confirming they have received their result and agree with the outcome.
I declare that the work I have handed in is my own original work.
I have received the result of this assessment and agree with the outcome and the trainer’s assessment. I understand the feedback I received and had an opportunity to discuss it.
Only sign and date after a result of satisfactory has been achieved