|The research paper will be comprised of 2 major sections. First, you will be required to survey the history of the Second Temple period; this section will be the larger portion of your paper. Begin this section with the Persian period and Israel’s return from exile and end with the destruction of the Second Temple in AD 70. Be sure to address how various events, individuals, and groups (in their correct chronological order) impacted the Jews and the land of Israel leading up to and during the time of Christ. In the second major section of the paper, pick 1 significant event, person, group, or ideology (e.g., Alexander the Great, Antiochus Epiphanes, the rise of Hellenism, the Maccabees, the Hasmoneans, the Herodian Dynasty, the Pharisees, the Sadducees, Mystery Religions, Pagan Philosophy, etc.). Highlight the event, person, group, or ideology in more detail while explaining how it affected the first-century world of the Jews and their expectation of the Messiah. For example, you may want to go into more detail concerning Herod’s rule of Palestine, Hellenism’s influence upon Jewish culture, or the rise of some religious sects or political groups and their reaction to Jesus.
Your paper must include a thesis statement in the introduction of the paper. A thesis statement is an assertion that you will attempt to prove with relevant data drawn from your research; you will defend it throughout your research paper. It tells the reader what is important about your paper and what they may conclude after having read it. Please make sure all footnotes are double spaced.
- Discuss Discrimination in the Community.
- Analyze the plausibility
- What does Roman art reveal about the Romans? How does Roman literature, architecture, sculpture, and theatre allow us to understand Roman culture?
- Discuss Risk Management Evaluation.
- Define Safe Spaces
- Discuss The Four Functions of Myth
- Write an essay on the American Government.
- write a 4 pages essay reviewing the first episode of the TV show Suits season 6. you may start the essay by introducing the tv show in general (what its story, who are the main actors in the show and the story or character of the main actors in the show), then write a summary on the first episode of the 6th season. in the summary you need to review all the even that occurred in the episode and focus on the main roles in the episode, try to focus on legal issues on the episode. you watch the episode online or find reviews
- Be very familiar with \”Prometheus Bound\” and write the prompt by following the instructions carefully.
- Explain the 401 K limits and special treatment for highly-compensated employees.