Select a site from the National Priorities List (NPL) related to water pollution within your own state.
Develop a 15-slide PowerPoint presentation showing a map of the selected location and the main components involved in your selected area (e.g., the sources of contaminations).
Your presentation must include the following:
- Introduction must include a brief history of the selected NPL site and how far this site is from your own home. Describe any potential impact from this site on your area.
- The slides should show the interactions between humans and the hydrologic cycle. Show all the factors related to human activities that are affecting each part of the hydrologic cycle.
- Include source(s) of contaminations.
- Include list of pollutants.
- Include the impact and effect of these chemicals on the environment and on humans.
- Include proposed cleanup options and progress of the cleanup.
- Conclusion should include your thoughts and evaluations of the effort of both the government (EPA) and the responsible party.
- Use at least 3 credible sources in your research