1) When, where, and to whom was your figure born?
2) How was their life growing up?
3) Were they educated?
4) Did they marry or have children?
5) What was their occupation?
6) When did they die?
1) Why are they important to the American story?
2) What events were they involved in that allow them to be remembered?
3) How are they remembered by our society? (Example: We hold George Washington in high esteem while we consider Benedict Arnold a traitor)
4) Do they represent their society in any specific way?