Please refer to order no. 80086615 for access to the documentary of the following. It is the same assignment with the same description.
Where is China headed to? To answer this question, one must take into consideration the changing mentality of the generation born during China’s reform era. Young and Restless in China tracks the lives of nine young Chinese men and women as they struggle to achieve their ambitions in a rapidly changing society. They face myriad challenges as well as opportunities as they ride the unpredictable tides of economic reform. In this short essay, you will consider how various social factors, such as gender, age, class, and residential status, affect the experiences of the young people documented in the film. You will also compare the experiences of young people in your own society with the experiences of young Chinese by focusing on one or more of the following topics:
2. The impact of technological advancement.
3. The impact of migration (either internal or transnational).
1. Offer a concise summary of the film. (10 points)
2. Compare the divergent experiences of young Chinese people due to their varied socioeconomic status. (40 points)
3. Compare the experiences of China’s young people with the experiences of young people in your own society. (40 points)
4. Writing skills and APA citation style (10 points)