For this assignment, you will research the potential international markets and possible competitors of your chosen project. The combination of those two items enables you to create a powerful framework to perform a relevant organizational analysis.
In a 7-page report, include the following:
Part I: Key Market
In this part of this assignment, you are to:
- Decide if all operations will be internationalized (or only some of them) and identify which ones.
- Identify and assess different potential regions and/or countries to globalize operations.
- Choose two or three that are the most relevant to your operations.
- Justify choices made.
Specific evidence from scholarly sources should be used to support your choices. Generate separate analyses for each country and/or region chosen, addressing the following main points:
- Size and characteristics of the market
- Number and size of global, regional, and local competitors currently acting in the market
- Balance of trade
- Currency exchange rates (current and historical)
- Percentage of domestic production exported
- Percentage of domestic consumption imported
- Cost of labor
- Tax level for domestic and foreign companies
- Presence of government in the economy
- Percentage of ownership allowed to foreign companies and/or investors
- Local laws and regulations related to industry/product