Written Portion of the Case Summary
Two pages in length total maximum (APA format – 12 font, double spaced).
Page 1 – mandatory section headings
- Introduction/Summary of Case
- Fundamental Technology(s) Involved
- Various Alternatives or Implementations or Comparison of the Technology(s)
- Critique/Evaluation of the Alternatives or Implementations of the Technology(s) Involved
- Future of the Technology(s)
Page 2 –- List and answer only the “CASE STUDY QUESTIONS” posed by authors
- What types of companies are most likely to adopt cloud-based CRM software services? Why? What companies might not be well-suited for this type of software?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using cloud-based enterprise application?
- What people, organization, and technology issues should be addressed in deciding whether to use a conventional CRM system versus a cloud-based version?
Text: Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm; Thirteenth Edition; Kenneth C. Laudon and Jane P. Laudon; Pearson Education, Upper Saddle river, NJ, 07458; 2014; ISBN 13:978-0-13-305069-1