Write a 8-10 page essay about Native American, John Ross.
1) Who was or what was he prior to helping the native Americans?
2) What roll did he play in helping the native American cause.
3) What movements was he involved with throughout his lifetime?
4) What eventually was his greatest victory in Native American History?
Where did he grow up and how did he die?
5) Come up with your own questions, but the main theme for this essay needs to be focused on John Ross and who he was prior and then who and what he did for the Native American tribe he did and did not belong too.
Write the essay in your own words about John Ross’s life and how he impacted the Native Americans during his life!