Writing Assignment for Unit Four
- Use a standard essay format for responses to all questions (i.e., an introduction, middle paragraphs and conclusion).
- Responses must be typed double-spaced, using a standard font (i.e. Times New Roman) and 12 point type size. Word count is NOT one of the criteria that is used in assigning points to writing assignments. However, students who are successful in earning the maximum number of points tend to submit writing assignments that fall in the following ranges:
- Graduate courses: 500 – 750 words or 2 – 3 pages.
- Plagiarism All work must be free of any form of plagiarism.
- Put written answers into your own words. Do not simply cut and paste your answers from the Internet and do not copy your answers from the textbook. Be sure to refer to the course syllabus for more details on plagiarism and proper citation styles.
- Please answer ONE of the following:
- Describe the public health roles of the CDC and the WHO.
- What are the four categories of human environmental hazards? Give examples of each.
3. What is meant by “economic exclusion”? How is it related to the problems of crime and poverty in cities