PROPOSAL should include the following;
A literature review of the relevant research done on your chosen question (minimum of 3 peer reviewed sources).
• A statement of the hypothesis you will test.
• A thorough description of your methodology including how your participants will be selected, a description of your experimental and control groups, and any scales or measures you plan to use.
• A description of the group comparisons you will make during your analysis.
• Papers should be double-spaced, in 12-point font, and with 1-inch margins.
• Papers will be graded on content (120pts.), formatting (40pts.), and writing mechanics (40pts.).
• Since this is formal research, the structure, content, and style of your papers will be consistent with any scientific research study you will find in psychology journals. Your writing and structure will adhere to strict APA format standards.
• Both papers must include a running head, proper page numbering, a title page, an abstract, and a reference page, according to APA guidelines.