Our Father Who Art in Heaven
Essay guidelines for the above titled paper:
- Search the Scriptures to find and compile significant Bible statements concerning God’s activity as creator and His activity as redeemer.
- Find Biblical passages (not just single verses) in the various sections of each testament that discuss God’s activity as creator.
- There should be passages from the Torah, the prophets, (Psalms, etc.), the Gospels, and Paul’s letters.
- Give a brief summary of what each passage says. Use commentaries to embellish and clarify your work.
- Find Biblical passages that discuss God’s activity as redeemer. Again, there should be passages from each major section. Give a brief exegesis (explanation) of each passage.
- Compare the sets of biblical passages. How does God’s work as creator relate to His work redeemer, in the biblical view? This section should be about 200 words.