- Sources of Debt Financing
- Briefly describe a small business you could envision yourself owning and discuss the most appropriate source of debt capital for that business. Explain your rationale.
- From the e-Activity, discuss how you could best use an SBA loan to get your business running or expanding. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Location, Layout, and Physical Facilities
- Using the same small business you described in the first discussion, determine the best possible location for your business within driving distance of where you now live. Explain your rationale.
- Discuss the layout and design configuration of a building you would like to use to house your business, including how you would comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.