Use and review the listed news articles and in an essay, answer the following questions, comparing and contrasting both news articles in terms of their coverage of the current event about (death with dignity and Brittany Maynard)
1. What are the issues and the conclusions of each article?
2. What are the reasons given?
3. Which words or phrases do you find ambiguous?
4. What are the value and descriptive assumptions?
5. Are there any specific fallacies in the reasoning?
6. How good is the evidence?
7. Are there rival causes?
8. Are the statistics deceptive?
9. What significant information is omitted?
10. What reasonable conclusions are possible?
Find 3 scholarly articles to support the paper.
Article #1 https://kdvr.com/2014/11/02/brittany-maynard-terminally-ill-advocate-for-death-with-dignity-dies/ Article